Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Where have I Been!

That is the question for the day...where has Judi been? It might be easier to ask where have I not been? Anyway, I just spent a week on a cruise in the Caribbean and before that my daughter and her husband visited us here in Oklahoma for the 1st time. I have been working and travelling a bit for that and Mike has been to Ecuador and back, Also spent a week in Cozumel. I am back and trying to stamp a bit. Lately I am focusing on my kits. I love kits. They are so economical and easy and I usually lay them aside for a rainy day. It  has been raining a lot the last couple of days so...

Today is Paper Pumpkin. I joined early and was disappointed then joined again and they have really improved the quality and fun. It was just cards and now it is more than cards. Lots of room for creativity and now you can save a few $$ by paying up front for 3, 6 mos or a year.

Click on Picture to subscribe and see what the fun is all about!

This month is really fun and timely with Mother's Day and Father's Day on the horizon. Check it out!



To see the current Kit click the photo above.


April-2015-my-paper-pumpkin-stampin-up

No comments:

Post a Comment