Wednesday, March 25, 2015

All-Occasions Chalkboard Banner

All-Occasions Chalkboard Banner

Who has all the time in the world to craft whenever they want?! (Anyone raising their hand?! Anyone?!) I know I certainly don't! As a mom to three young children, my time is very limited. But creating is important to me, so I make it happen. And when I do create, I make it count.
I LOVE using Stampin' Up! kits. They make things fun, easy, and quick. AND I get to create something beautiful! What’s not to love?

For my latest kit creation, I used the Stampin' Up! Chalkboard Banner Kit (item # 133795). I LOVE banners. They make my heart happy. I love hanging them from my mantel, and I have been trying to make one for each occasion. Remember those three kids I mentioned earlier? Yeah . . . well I don't always get my banners made. So I sat down with the Chalkboard Banner Kit one day to figure out a way to make that kit work for me all year long. And VOILĂ€! My All-Occasions Chalkboard Banner was created!
BeYOUtifulBanner
I chose the word "family" for this banner because that is definitely a word that goes with any occasion. Then I added interchangeable banners on each end of the word with a clothespin.
OccasionBannerPieces
So now I can EASILY change my banner for any occasion! No re-stringing the banner and no making a new banner. Just unclip the last occasion and clip on the new occasion. Easy, peasy.
EasterBanner_2
The Chalkboard Banner Kit truly is AMAZING! It comes with SO MUCH product and the colors in the kit are so bright and cheery. And here’s the best part: the kit can be used for all occasions. This specific banner was designed using just half the kit! All I added was a bit of coordinating cardstock (in the kit colors), some ribbons, and the clothespins.
I hope you love this project! I’m hosting a night at my house with some friends and we’re all going to make it. You should make one, too! Everyone needs one of these in their home!

No comments:

Post a Comment