Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun...

\
Back to New York. When our youngest child was in the 10th grade her band was invited to play at the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade. Needless to say, we chaperoned. As we went all through New York City the city was not lit until on Thanksgiving Day. The windows are decorated but not displayed. They do not skip out on this important holiday. Thanksgiving I think gets the shaft! As soon as Halloween is over, maybe before, people are decorating for Christmas. Well, my blog waits! Plenty of time for Christmas. I might be working on it, but I am not posting it unitl after Thanksgiving. The reason I am working on it is because I do not believe the holidays are supposed to be about being crazy and getting cranky. Relax and enjoy. Remember the reason for the season and be blessed so that you may share His blessings with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment