Thursday, October 23, 2014

Creating Pretty Cards – Sketch Challenge # 40



040

Today I am playing with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch. To get all the measurements etc for this card click on the link at the top of this post. You can play along too. If at least 15 cards are submitted someone will win a month's of free tutorials! How fun is that? So, 

I come from a family of long tradition of not knowing what you might be getting for Christmas. You could make out a list of wishes but there was never any guarantee that your wishes would be fulfilled. So, my sweet hubby comes from a background where you make a list and that is what you get. Today he sent me an email of what he wanted for Christmas and I ordered it today! Talk about being ahead, right? So, why not post a Christmas card to go with his wish!

The spots on the DSP remind me of snow...even the yellow spots! 




No comments:

Post a Comment