Monday, September 15, 2014

The Paper Players Color Challenge #213


Been a while since I played with a 4 color challenge! It took me several tries to get it like I wanted it too. I used the Baby Wipe technique and it took me a couple of baby wipes. I just couldn't get the ink right. Finally I settled on this one. I used some of the Blackberry Bliss DSP from the Moonlight DSP paper stack. I added the ribbon and it still needed something so I used the Big Shot and the new Fun Fall framelets for the little leaves. 


3 comments:

  1. The baby wipe technique is so fun! It sure produced a great card. I like the added leaves,too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This technique is so pretty with these colors--great card, Judi! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love how you combined the colors onto one image. Such a perfect stamp to do this with. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players, Judi!

    ReplyDelete