Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall is in the Air??

It is true that I saw a tree or 2 that has got some leaves changing colors but that was in August. I figured it was due to the drought not fall. But on Saturday we woke up to some real fall like weather. It was raining and the high was 66 degrees. Now that feels like fall to me. So, as I was crafting and staying out of the rain I made a couple of fall cards. I am still waiting on new fall stuff to arrive...hurry please. So...


I took the Autumn Accents Bigz and cut some leaves then sponged them with fall colors to make a pretty silhouette. It still needed something so I added a quick leaf. 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog.It looks wonderful! I especially love the simple designs and sketches since I'm so new to this craft!

    ReplyDelete