Tuesday, September 9, 2014

CCMC319 - Sketch Challenge

CCMC319

Yea! A sketch. I love sketches when your MOJO is not going well. All you have to do is take the sketch, substitute your own colors and DSP and voila! You have a card. That is how it went with this one. Also, it is a fall theme for them for I did fall too. Actually, I am in a fall mood which if you know me, is NOT like me. I do not typically like fall just because it follows with winter (my least favorite time of year)! Any way, back to my card. I started with the Moonlight DSP stack. I am loving the Blackberry Bliss and the Hello Honey colors. I used Sahara Sand for the card, then I layered the DSP on a piece of Blackberry Bliss. I used the Autumn Accents for my elements and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. And that is all I have to say about that!



7 comments:

  1. I love that the simple background allows the leaves and acorns to take "center stage" - nicely done! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors for the fall and I love the die cut leaves and acorn that you used as the focal point. I know what you mean about sketch challenges to get your mojo back. And I am really happy you chose ours at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the leaves for the focal point and love the colors you picked for this. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, I love these colors you've put together for your fall card!! Those leaves make a wonderful focal point too! Thanks for joining us for the challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fall card! These are great colors and I love the little acorn! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Fall card...I just love that acorn! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your fall card. Pretty colors, pretty paper...love the die cuts! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete