Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Gift Bag

A few months back I got the fun Paper Pumpkin kit that had everything you needed to make 5 gift bags. Well, that is a bargain for sure! Also as a subscriber they allow you to order more parts of some of the kits and this was one of them. I was invited to go to a church in Guthrie, OK to meet with their ladies for their monthly night out. We enjoyed a delicious Taco Salad dinner and got to crafting. We made 2 projects...this gift bag and a lovely fall banner (which I will show later). I think everyone had a good time. I know I did! And I took a friend with me from church. What can be better than meeting new friends and sharing what you like to do together! The kit did not come with enough letters for everyone to spell out hello so I went to my trusty computer and made sheets to punch and use. They have to choice of the word hello or love.


No comments:

Post a Comment