Monday, April 21, 2014

PPA200 - A Milestone Celebration!


This week marks the 200th challenge from the Pals Paper Arts.  To celebrate, they have a special surprise, a fun twist and a wonderful prize for you this week. 
  • The Surprise:  This week we are giving you twice the inspiration!  Both PPA Teams have joined together to give you 20 inspiration projects for this special occasion. 
  • The Twist:  We've decided to add a twist to this week's sketch - are you up for the challenge?  Use this sketch with monochromatic colors (one color along with neutrals of your choice).  Each of our Resident Artists have chosen a different color to use.  If you decide to take the extra challenge, the color you choose is up to you. 
  • The Prize: all 20 of the Design Team's cards displayed will be given to a lucky participant in this week's challenge.  The winner will be selected randomly from the list of gallery participants, and the drawing will be held when the challenge closes.  The winner will be announced with the Winner's Picks on Wednesday, April 23rd, so be on the lookout!       



Hmm, wonder why I chose Real Red? I am studying Mary Magdalene for a women's class that I teach and I was studying many artist's renderings of her and so many have her dressed in red and many have her looking very lusty. Now,  I am not saying that their art is really who she was or anything but it did put me in the mood for red and I had not used my Hello Sailor stamp set yet so...

No comments:

Post a Comment