Friday, March 28, 2014

PPA197 - A Sketch Challenge

PPA197 March 27

After watching the fun Video class using the SAB Bundle I was in the mood to make a gift box. Imagine that! So, while perusing a little store the other day I had found this little box in a set of 3 for 0.99 so I bought only 1 to try them out. Well, as fate would have it, I love it and now will have to rush back and see if there are any more. It worked out perfectly for this sketch and it gave me one more chance to show off the Sweet Sorbet DSP that is only available until the 31st of this month. So, without further ado...


I used the Around Array stamp set for the K is for Kindness stamp and rummaged through my 'good stuff' file for a letter K. How simple is that? Add a little goodies and maybe a gift card and you have an instant gift.

7 comments:

  1. Judi, this is such a great gift box! Good to keep on hand and when you need a quick gift! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to use a sketch challenge! Your box is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi - What a creative interpretation of the sketch. Love your project! Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! I never think of doing 3D objects for the challenges but it really was fun seeing your creative idea and stretching my imagination, I might have to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is adorable!! Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! I want to use this idea for some little ones in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute gift box! I love how you translated the sketch to it. Yep...I would be rushing back to that store to pick up more of these cuties. The Summer Sorbet paper is so yummy. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete