Monday, January 20, 2014

Dynamic Duos #86 {Subtly Yours in soft Aqua & Pink}



I am playing with these very subtle and soft colors...Pool Party and Pink Pirouette for the Dynamic Duos challenge. I have truly had a hard day today! I cleaned out the refrigerator (never for the brave of heart), pulled it out and cleaned behind it also. I have a broken shelf and I went to pick up a replacement and both of the stores have closed! Apparently Google does not know it yet so I drove all over for nothing. Then when I got home I closed the garage door and one of the springs broke. I am now crying. It has been 18 days since my hubby left for his new job and I doing all this tough moving stuff alone. Now I know you military wives do this all the time but I am still a wuss. So, when I saw this soft and sweet challenge I decided to take a break from breaking things and make a soft and sweet card.



2 comments:

  1. Judi, you had an AWFUL day! If I were near I'd come over and give you a big hug. I hope your crafty time gave you a boost. You certainly made a calming and lovely card. Thanks for linking it up with the Dynamic Duos challenge this week. Just remember, this too will pass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I'm praying for you !! With God's help you can do anything!! Plus, the Yellow Pages can help you find a garage door company that can replace your broken spring. Sometimes you need to know when to ask for help. I do the same thing sometimes. Take care and keep stampin'!

    ReplyDelete