Wednesday, January 1, 2014

CCMC283 - Sketch Challenge

CCMC283

Well, I am back after about a month sabbatical at the computer and creative desk in the basement. I am in the middle of a major move...Atlanta, GA to Mustang, OK. My hubby left this morning at 6:20 AM leaving me with some alone time for the next 3 weeks. I knew this was going to happen and with the hectic holiday schedule I blogged ahead. Now I am back!

Today I made a card using this sketch. It is fresh for spring...wishful thinking on my part. I made this into a Thank You card because I am needing a lot of these for all the 'going away' gifts we have been given. We have been at the same church for 28 1/2 years!





3 comments:

  1. What a great card Judi! LOVE the Dahlia and I really like the little butterflies on it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I love that dahlia and it looks so pretty with the butterflies and on that dotted paper! Beautiful! I know moving is hard; we've done it quite a bit. I wish you all the best in your move! Thanks for joining us this week for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an easy, fun and simple card! Makes you think of spring! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete