Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another Fall Leaf

Well, the colors are winding down this week and the leaves are hanging on for dear life here in Marietta, GA. I worked a couple of hours in the yard yesterday clearing the leaves and making a first run of the falling leaves. I know I will have to clear them 2 more times before it is over. But, working in the yard is one of my passions so I don't mind it. As I saw the challenge colors on the Paper Players I knew I would make another fall leaf. Oh, how I despise the winter and leafless trees!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Judi! I LOVE the leaf! Fall is my favorite season...leaves and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Atlanta sure is pretty in spring and summer, I can see why you lament the loss of leaves on the trees :-) Great way to use the colors for our challenge this week and I love that leaf as the central focal point. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete