Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge


As you can plainly see I am again playing with a sketch. It is so simple and so stress-free. You hardly have to 'work' to make a great project or card when following a sketch and yet, it is still all your own...not cased. So this was again a quickie as I am out of town again! I started with more of the hoarded DSP and made my card from that and the sketch. I used colors from the DSP to make the 5-Way Flower...Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Night of Navy. The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations.

My card is not bent...it is the shadows of my basement!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE card! This is sure to cheer anyone up who is feeling a little under the weather :-) Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty color combo!!! Love how your flower matches your border- perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete