Friday, October 18, 2013

A 2-Fer Day - Merry Little Christmas

I am so busy now with work and travelling with my hubby that I have to start getting ahead with Christmas and sketches. So, I combined them all in this little card. I used elements from different things that were sitting on my desk (a very messy desk). I took the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and the colors from The Paper Players to make this card. It was quick and easy. A perfect example of being busy...I missed the cutoff for the Paper Players!

3 comments:

  1. That extra sparkle is such fun on this card! So festive for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card! Love the glimmer! The sentiment looks fabulous stamped in red! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. What a cute sentiment. I love the lined envelope too.

    ReplyDelete