Sunday, September 15, 2013

'Fun' Technique Time

I am submitting this card for the SUO Challenge #79 -- A Favorite Technique. Now, I actually combined 2 techniques for this card. I cannot ever decide on just one favorite technique or color. So, I decided to try the Cracked Glass Technique but I wanted a mixed colored leaf so I stamped my leaf using the Baby Wipe technique. I had not done the Cracked Glass in years so I was a bit challenged with it and some of my glazing really cracked! My colors were Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, and Elegant Eggplant. The stamp is from the set Wonderfall.



4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love the colors and the combination of the Baby Wipe technique along with the Cracked Glass- terrific job!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for fall.....I need to try that cracked glass sometime - I have never done that!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the colors and that fun cracked glass look! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the colors with the cracked glass technique. Awesome! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete