Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CCMC268 - Color Challenge

CCMC268

Well, I almost missed this challenge skidding there just under the gun. I guess I must have seen it but put it out of my mind then this evening I stumbled upon it and realized I had not played yet. By the look of things not many players were in on this color challenge. These are really pretty colors. I am loving how they look so good with the fall feelings. I went with more of the floral theme with my card. I used the Too Kind stamp set with the colors and did a little embossing on the side with the Flower Garden, a CAS card.


6 comments:

  1. My most favorite stamp set and I just LOVE how you paired it up with that embossing folder...BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love how the embossing folder coordinates so well with the stamps! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a pretty CAS card! I love those flowers and then how you mirrored them with the embossing folder! Cool! Thanks so much for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I never realized how well the embossing folder coordinated with those flowers! Just like they were made for each other! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower set looks great with that embossing folder! Real pretty card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how that embossing folder goes with that stamp set! I think this "spring" color challenge stumped a lot of people thinking of fall! lol! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete