Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 3 - Sketch Challenge Subscribers Only

CCMC Summer Collection 13-002

I am playing with a sketch today and again, these are the most simple for me. You just fill in the blanks with your own stamps, colors and shapes. Today I used the layout as is. It made a simple and quick card. Then when I am stumped I often come back to a sketch I like and just re-do it. 

For today I used By the Tide for my stamp set and used Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White. I love this new DSP from the mini that starts on the 1st of August. You can never go wrong with dots.


2 comments:

  1. So cute Judi. The dotted DSP looks great in the background! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! I love the big polka dots and the colors are just wonderful! Thanks for joining us in the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete