Monday, July 8, 2013

Creating Pretty Cards – Sketch Challenge #25

Ok, it is early in the month so you have plenty of time to play with this one. By the way, I did win a month's subscription for last month's card submissions. Yea! This is another simple sketch and when you go to this link you can even get to the dimensions used for the card if you need it. Please play, the more the merrier and the more FREE subscriptions to free tutorials.


See, this sketch is simple. And my card is very simple also. I may have to do this one again! It has been raining so much here in Atlanta that I just had to used the sunshine stamp to feel better!


2 comments:

  1. Judi, your card is beautiful! I love the little pop of color too with the glitter brad! Thank you for sharing and joining the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete