Friday, April 19, 2013

Just Me and My Supplies


I love paper crafting! There is just something about putting paper in my hands and creating something pretty that takes me to another place. I get lost in using beautiful products. The scrunching and distressing of the paper, the tying of the ribbon, the stamp in the ink, the spritzing, the turn of the Big Shot handle, the sound of paper being punched out—I love everything about it! It’s the sound of creating. It’s my time to get lost and pour myself into something that’s just for me. It’s my time. It’s my project. There are no rules. There are no critics. It’s just me and my supplies. The possibilities are endless. This is what my hands were made to do. My cup runneth over!





This scrap page uses a lot of my favourite products. I am all about texture on my projects! I love the way it looks. Stitching is one of my favourite things to do to add texture. Don’t be afraid to pull out your sewing machine and add a little texture to your project. It doesn’t have to be perfect! In fact, I love it when it isn’t perfect.

Another form of texture that I use a lot on my projects is splatter or spritzing. Smooch Spritz is a fabulous product! Are you wondering how I got the Gold Glow Smooch Spritz to splatter?

Quick Tip: Open up your Smooch Spritz bottle, take the tube end of the nozzle top, then flick it over your project. Super easy!

Create some pretty in your life today!



Sarah Sagert

Artisan Design Team



Stamps
Collage Curios Stamp Set
Feel Goods Stamp Set
Distressed Dots Background Stamp
Measuring Stick Builder Wheel

Ink
Baja Breeze Classic Stampin’ Pad
Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad
VersaMark Ink Pad
Gold Glow Smooch Spritz
Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder

Cardstock and Paper
Sahara Sand Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Parker’s Patterns Designer Series Paper
Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit
Paper Doilies

Accessories and Tools
7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon
Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine
Canvas Creations
1/8" Mini Brads
Soda Pop Tops
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Heat Tool
Paper-Piercing Tool
Stampin’ Pierce Mat
Bitty Butterfly Punch
3/16" Corner Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
1-3/8" Square Punch
1-3/4" Circle Punch

Big Shot
Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die

Other
sewing machine
thread



No comments:

Post a Comment