Monday, February 11, 2013

Another sweet Valentine treat!



Another sweet Valentine treat! I got this little tutorial online and sat down to make it right away. I kept saying that I was going to make the tree like this but never got around to doing it. This time I got it done but almost forgot to post it! I have been working so much and been so busy with the wedding not to mention my SAD (seasonal affective disorder). Where is the sun?? It did shine yesterday and I was at work all day and could only enjoy it from the window looking out. I did put down my top on my drive home! This was quick and fun. Here is the link for you to make one.

7 comments:

  1. Judi - this is so cute! I love the little arrow! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little heart - and the arrow is a delightful accent! Thanks so much for sharing with the CCMC team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! So clever of you to use a heart as the arrow!! Thanks for playing with this week's challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect sweet treat! So happy you added another fun project to our treat challenge at CCMC. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. My class made this fun Valentine favor, too! Much easier than I thought it would be! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Treat Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen quite a few of these for different holidays in blog land. Great job! Thanks for playing with us during our Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll! How cute is this? I LOVE the idea for the individual compartments for the candies! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete