Monday, January 14, 2013

The Paper Players Challenge #128

It's no secret that I love the bright colors so this challenge was very easy for me. Sometimes though I look at all the cards that the team put out and I am so overwhelmed by greatness that I am paralyzed. While I love all the cards the team has made, I knew I could make one with these colors and so I did. Mine was inspired by the new pinwheel die in the new mini catalog. I used some DSP and the cloud background and voila!
Easy and fun, right?

4 comments:

  1. This is a fun, happy card! I love the pretty papers and background. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see that pinwheel die used....I am surprised it hasn't been all over the place! It makes for a happy card! So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun happy card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous pinwheels... i just love them

    So glad you joined us at the paper players
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete