Sunday, January 13, 2013

CCMC234 - Color Challenge

Well, it is another color challenge with Create with Connie and Mary and so I have to really put on my thinking cap. I have been so busy since the new year started that I have not even had any time to really stamp and "play." I came down to my lair to clean my desk and open my emails and found this challenge so...I jumped right in. I had just gotten the little heart stamp and wanted to use it. I stamped the heart on the back of the red glitter paper and cut it from the back to get a good fit. I love to make shaped cards so this one was fun for me.





6 comments:

  1. Magnifiсent bеat ! I wіsh to apρrentice whіle you amend уour web site, how can
    і subѕcribe for a blog ωеb sitе?
    The aсcount helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had beеn a little bit acquainteԁ of this your
    broadcast proѵided bright clеaг іdea

    Feel free to viѕit mу page - improve focus
    My web page brain health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shaped card Judi and the little heart is just the perfect touch! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning! I love the contemporary heart greeting with the more vintage label. Thanks for playing along on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaped card! And what a super way to use the Apothecary Art stamp set! Love how the flowers frame the heart! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought to combine these two stamps - fantastic! I realy like the feel of this card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you combined the vintage with modern on your card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete