Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Goodies

OK, so my hubby got me a Silhouette cutter about 4 or 5 years ago but we could never get it to cut through the Stampin' Up! cardstock so we put it in the closet and played with it for other little things. I say all that to say that while browsing a craft store together on Saturday (no, it is not his usual thing to do) he found a new adjustable blade for the machine and had me quickly buy it. I said he got it for me, but really, he uses it much more than I do. I don't have his computer skills but he is a sweetie to do things for me or set me up. Anyway, he was playing with it with retired card stock and cut out this little pumpkin box and then printed and cut these little leaves! I added some candy and put it all together. Guess what? He was able to cut 3 out of 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment