Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nacho Average Sympathy Card


Playing with the Nacho Average Challenge for this week and as you can see it is a color challenge. Well, I had just used my brayer for a Christmas card for December and decided to try it with these colors. Well, I added Night of Navy for the sky. It looks like a beautifully different sunset sky behind the trees. Actually, I am always amazed at the colors of sunrise and sunset! My braying is not perfect but I think you can get the idea.


7 comments:

  1. Brayering definitely takes some practice but it's nice effort. I definitely got that you were going for a beautifully colored sunset. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Lovely as a Tree. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with the Nachos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Keep up the good work. Thanks for playing with the Nachos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW--what a beautiful background! I should try it! Your card is awesome! Thanks for joining us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sponging-one of my favor favorite go-to techniques. I seem to have trouble with white space-LOL
    TFS-

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fav sets! Card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, what a beautiful sunset sky! I just love the lovely as a tree stamp set.
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC

    ReplyDelete