Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nacho Average Challenge #11


Playing with the Nacho Average Challenge today! I made a card that is near and dear to my heart...a dream card. My hubby and I have been dreaming of retiring to a sailboat for about 6 years now. We have 6-7 more years before we will be able to fiscally do it but we are working towards that goal. I made a card that I will send to him so we "can stay on course." It never hurts to have a picture of your goals before you.

Dare to Dream!!!

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card, and a wonderful dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful adventure you are working towards. I wish you success. And I just think your card has a lot of inspiration! I love the way you used the ledger stamp in that set. Perfect.
    Thank you for playing along with us at NAC. Hope we see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete