Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Fall Card

I again used the same colors that I used for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge again this week. The other card (swiped one) was just so busy for me that I played again and made a more simple styled card. This was the first time I used the Wonderfall stamp set and the great die with the Big Shot. Note: it is easiest if you punch wit the Big Shot before you stamp! The sentiment is from the Cherish Friendship set. This is a 3x6 card. Love the wooden buttons!

6 comments:

  1. Oh...think this is my favorite of all of them! Love the 3x6 size and the different angles of the leaves! Thanks for playing along again with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean and simple look of this card! I haven't tried the 3x6 size yet - you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple. Love how you showcased the leaves. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this one, too! I love the leaves stamped tone on tone and then backed by a contrasting color! Really makes them 'pop'! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card for the challenge! I absolutely love those leaves. They look fantastic on your layout. Thanks for playing along with us again at Create With Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the long look of your card and the color blocking! So perfect for the colors. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete