Friday, August 24, 2012

CCMC - 215

This is a very fun sketch. For some reason when I saw it I wanted to do vintage. I pulled out some vintage stamps and had a piece of Very Vanilla laying on my workspace/mess. I had just done a card usingVanilla, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze and I wanted to do another. These colors just remind me of the old broad cloth colors and give things a muted feel. I also have the new stamp set Postage Due and paired it with Nature Walk (haven't used that one in quite a while). Here is what I got.



7 comments:

  1. I, too, love these soft muted colors together! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color combo. And I love the background images! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of stamps you used on your card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...the combination of sets are great! Love the vintage colors, too. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamp sets you chose work well together. Love the soft colors. Great card for any occasion. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have thought to put those two sets together - they work so well together! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty vintage collage look...so pretty! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete