Thursday, June 21, 2012

Paper Players - Challenge 100

I got a little email reminder that it is not too late to play so I am playing! Thank heavens for hot summer days off! I decided to play with Challenge 36:

Paper Players Plus Challenge #36 - Fun with Fabric

I know it is summer and it just started but I am thinking Christmas. Of course, I am often thinking Christmas and shopping year round! I made a little Sour Cream box using Wild Wasabi card stock and some retired Christmas fabric. I quickly put this little box together for the challenge. Wouldn't it be a great hostess gift for a party! You can just fit a wedge of a stamping sponge and an ink spot or candies for a holiday party. The sentiment is from the set Pines and Poinsettias.



3 comments:

  1. I love that you chose this challenge to use fabric, that sweet treat is adorable all bundled up with festive material! Thank you for joining us at our 100th Challenge Celebration at the Paper Players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too early to think about Christmas! This is an adorable favor, and I love that you selected the fabric challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun gift box and I love that you featured our fabric challenge. Thanks for joining us this week over at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete