Thursday, May 24, 2012

CCMC 203 - A Sketch

Today I am playing with this sketch. It seems basic but I found it a bit challenging. I was wanting to show you a sneak peek of colors and a stamp set. I used the color combo from Stampin' Up! that included Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant and Baja Breeze. The stamp set featured here is called Betsy's Blossoms. This is a very sweet set that I am sure I will use over and over again! P.S. Stampin' Up! has gone and improved their stamp pads again. They are soft and just right on juiciness. I know you are going to love them!


5 comments:

  1. So cute Judi and I agree with you, I think this stamp set is so sweet also. So glad to see you play with our challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the new colors! I think you nailed the sketch beautifully! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! This set is fun to work with. Very bright and cheerful card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how DARLING! LOVE your use of 'new stuff'...SWEET! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute...love seeing ideas with new sets! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete