Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Glitter"fly

I made a quick little card for a blog hop. Now I have never done a blog hop but this one intrigued me and was hosted by Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch. Now here is the sketch.

Now this is the card that I made. I used one of the Baja Breeze simply sent cards for the base. I then embossed the Daffodil Delight with the new heart adorning accents embossing folder. I added the yummy pleated Baja Breeze ribbon and cut the butterflies from the Beautiful Butterflies die cut. I stamped on the top butterfly with the Fresh Vintage stamp and added the glitter. Very simple and pretty.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully done. I love the simply sent cards, got some but have not used them yet. This is so pretty, I love your butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete