Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Heart Felt Expression for My DH





I wanted something a little more special for my DH. He is so understanding and tolerant of my need to stamp and blog! I saw this heart on the Stamping School blog and stopped everything to make it. I used the retired Newsprint DSP but you could use the First Edition Specialty DSP. It is a large heart that was hand-cut and folded to make it look like an envelope. It might be called a Heart-a-lope? In any case, I am attempting to show the folds in the photos. First fold it in half to cut the heart, then fold the outer humps of the heart to the center. Now, fold the top down and bottom up. Clear as mud, huh? I closed it by stamping a piece of Very Vanilla with the circle from Artistic Etchings and punched the red circle to go over it and added a piece of the bakers twine to tie it shut to the red circle fire brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment