Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Challenge Card for Connie and Mary

I think this will be the last challenge for this session of Occasions 2012 Create with Connie and Mary. They have agained wowed me with all the projects and full tutorials. If you have never subscribed, what are you waiting for? I just love the ideas and challenges and to see what others are making and their creativity. I am mostly a 'caser' so this is perfect for me!

Today these colors reminded me of a challenge from a couple of weeks ago and I again reached into my stash and cased myself. Since the colors were rather funky, I used the stamp set Funky Four. I love the little brads since they match the colors. And that owl punch, well, you can never use him too much!

A great card for anyone!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love, LOVE this card. It totally makes me happy with the great layout, stamping, and embellishments. Thanks for being a part of this week's challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING...absolutely DARLING!!! Love how you stamped on the circles...a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us for the Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete