Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Create with Connie and Mary CCMC 183 - A Color Challenge

Well, it is a color challenge this week and I was again a bit stumped. But, have no fear I have triumphed even if the colors are a bit unorthodox for the occasion. Here are the colors:
You have got to love the snowflake effect even though it is 60* here in the South right now. We have been having some weird weather but hey, it is the South so anything is possible! So, being that I am getting ready for Leadership (my first time ever) and I was wanting to use something from the new mini and I only have a couple of sets...I chose the Candy Conversations and the new hearts embosslit. Without further ado...
Clean and Simple

5 comments:

  1. Darling card Judi! Love those sparkly embossed hearts and the clean look of this. Thank you for playing with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet simplicity of this with the touch of bling! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super wonderful card! I love the simplicity of it! And the hearts are just perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you dashed glitter onto the embossed hearts...looks like sugar! Clean and simple with just the right amount of bling! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, sweet and simple! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete