Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sour Cream Containers - A Tutorial


It has been a really long time since I made these little sour cream containers. I guess they got their name because they look like the sour cream containers some fast foods use. Any way, I had some retired DSP and I decided to use it for these. I have decided to fill them with goodies (like cash) and hang them on the tree for the kids to find! They are really simple to make and I am sharing a quick tutorial here for you.

 Tutorial
Cut a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 sheet of designer paper.




Roll it long ways and attach the 2 sides (like a toilet paper roll)

Showing the close-up of the sealed end shown below...open ended



Now seal one end and fill with goodies


Seal the 2nd end on the different angle as shown

Crimp the ends with your crimper tool



Now embellish and hang on your tree or fill a bowl for a party


No comments:

Post a Comment