Saturday, October 29, 2011

Holiday Gift Givers for CCMC 173

This is the challenge for this week. At first I was stumped...then I thought about the double embossing and an idea just came to me. I used these 3 colors plus a neutral called Confetti White.  I cut varying sized circles and then embossed the front piece so the dots went up and down. Next I stamped the image from the Gift Givers set and punched and water colored the little girl. I layered her with multiple layers and finally popped her up. The Rich Razzleberry ribbon is retired but I wanted to show the dots as it goes with my theme.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the layers of color to highlight the little girl! And all the polka dots really make the card playful and fun! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that little girl and you've coloured so beautifully! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet simple card with pops of color! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card...love the little girl and your coloring! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet image! Thanks for playing along with CCMC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Circles are so perfect to use for this technique and your little girl is adorable, great coloring. Thanks for being part of our challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very polka-dotty! Adorable image makes a sweet card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little girl! I love how you've incorporated thecolors into her coat and all the dots...fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete