Saturday, October 15, 2011

CCMC171 - Color Challenge

I am again trying a Create with Connie and Mary sketch. This is one that anyone can play with, yes, even you. The only requirement is that everything has to be Stampin' Up! So feel free to jump in and play. The more the merrier. This week was a color sketch as you can see and the colors were a bit of a challenge for me. Whenever that happens I have to go to my stash of Designer Papers. I found one that had all three colors in it and made a pretty card using it.
A Beautiful Card, huh? Now jump over and see what others have done with this sketch.

8 comments:

  1. Definitely a beautiful card! Love the ribbon treatment! And I love the simple design! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this DSP was the perfect choice also. I like how you completed your sentiment! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - what a lovely bow! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the layout and the bow! thanks for playing along with us at CCMC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love how you used the DSP on this! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great way to feature this beautiful designer paper! Love that bow! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very simple and very pretty. Great job on the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, great ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete