Sunday, September 4, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary - Challenge 165

These challenges really challenge me every week. I cannot just CASE, I have to go out there and come up with something new each week. These colors are really beautiful and they practically scream FALL! Of course, you know how I feel about fall...it means winter will be here soon and I HATE winter. But at least fall has Halloween and so that is the focus of my card this week.I used Dark and Dreary and Tiny Tags for my stamps.

7 comments:

  1. Love that Dark & Dreary set and nice way to frame it as the focal piece! Thanks for playing along with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I love how simple it is! And the little 'boo' peeking out is perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that stamp from Dark & Dreary...one of my faves! Looks great with the new papers. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamped image looks "super" on the colored layers. Thanks for playing CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you...don't like winter, but Fall is pretty nice! Love the Boo along the side! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and simple...my favorite kind of card! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and a perfect stamp set to use with these colours. Thanks for playing along at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete