Monday, July 4, 2011

Stamping 411 Challenge 210

I am playing with this challenge today. Got to keep those juices flowing! I made another clean and simple (CAS) card that turned out to be a great masculine card. I can never have too many of those...they are always a challenge for me. I used Pocket Silouettes along with Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock. The DSP is newly retired but it worked so I used it. Check out the great vintage trinkets. Have a great day and I will be talking to you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I can always count on you to post and give me inspiration. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I have such a hard time with masculine cards. Love the clean and simple look on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. spectacular card, I love what you've done with this stamp set & the sketch!!! thanks for playing along with us ~ enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete