Saturday, July 30, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary - CCMC 160

Well, as you may have figured out I love playing with challenges. I think I would do them all the time if I didn't have to work, clean house, take care of grandchildren and family! Any way, today I am playing along again. I haven't played in a while because I have been too busy doing all those other things. The challenge today is a design challenge. You can see it here or at their blog. Now here is my interpretation of the challenge. I love these colors...Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.

Other supplies used: Whisper White Organza ribbon, Fabulous Florets and Happy Greetings stamp sets.


4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Great colors. Cheerful card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! It makes me happy just looking at it. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! I love the embossed background! And I love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT card Judi...I love mostly white cards with just pops of color...it's such a great way to make such intense colors to work. Thanks for joining us this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete