Sunday, June 12, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary Summer Challenge Week 4

OK, the gauntlet has been thrown out and I am determined to meet it. This week is a sketch and they are the simplest for me because you have the layout you just need to add stamps and colors. Here is the sketch...

Now, here is my attempt at their sketch. In keeping with my retiring stamp sets I am again using Always. I love that set and am so glad that Nature Walk is in the big catalog to lessen the blow!

Here are the supplies I used for this card...Early Expresso, Sahara  Sand, Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze card stock with a little strip of Elegant Soiree DSP. I also used my Big Shot for the Oval and and frame. The other punches are the Pinking Hearts Border and the Curly Label.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely. The colors are so pretty and you worked the sketch challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining in the fun at Create with Connie and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layers are wonderful and I love how you displayed the oval shape. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary's Saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love the oval in the center! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete