Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Digital Studio Card

I got My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! for Mother's Day last year but did not get much time to play with it until recently. I designed my header for this blog using it and I just found this great card that was made using it. Hopefully I will be able to feature more products with it soon. As you may know, there is a great download CD available during Sale-a-Bration that is compatible with MDS as well as other digital scrap booking software.
Kindness 6X6 card

Stamps
  • Big Bold Birthday digital set
  • Heard from the Heart digital set
  • Schoolbook Serif Numbers digital set
  • Upsy Daisy
  • Summer Home - flowers Designer Kit
Digital Card stock & Paper
  • Kraft
  • Old Olive
Digital Accessories & Tools
  • Round buttons
  • 1.25 Square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment