Friday, February 4, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary Challenge-Party Favors

The challenge for this week was to make a party favor. Here is one that I made using the very small cello bags. I stacked my m&m's candies and embellished the topper with the 2 tags die, a scalloped white circle and the great new sparkly red glitter paper. It was quick and easy and that is exactly what party favors need to be if you are going to make them.


I hope you will keep coming back for more ideas and inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. How simply adorable! Thanks for participating in the Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...that two tags die makes a great topper, doesn't it? Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you matched the topper colors to the M&M colors! What a great party favor. Thanks for creating with us this week at the Create with Connie and Mary site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun party favor and I like how you incorporated the Two Tags die. So glad you joined in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so CUTE!!! I have some of those skinny bags too! I am going to have to CASE your idea I hope you dont mind :) I was looking for something for my downlines valentine shoe box swap this weekend and I think this will be perfect!

    Inky Hugs,
    Cristena

    ReplyDelete