Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I decided to quickly throw something together for the ABC challenge...Baby, It's Cold Outside! Well, it is and has been cold here in Hotlanta (Hot Atlanta) since the end of Autumn. We have just been iced in for a whole week, no school, no mail, no trash pick-ups etc...We need some warmer weather and/or some rain to melt the ice. We got almost 6.5 inches at our house and we are in the shade. This is my walkway and driveway 6 days after the big event. Needless to say, I can't get my car out of the garage!


So, I made this little Envelope Album to put some snow photo's in for this week. These books are so quick and easy to make. As you can see, I kept within my comfort zone and kept it "Clean and Simple.

You can see the challenge here.


3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! I didn't care for that EF at first, but now that I've seen so many nice things done with it, it's growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! What a great idea!! And so beautiful, too! Love how you interpreted the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa this is such a great idea. I love those embossed snowflakes! The project and your post are so perfect for the ABC Toys & Crafts "Baby It's Cold Outside" Challenge. Hope to see more of your work

    ReplyDelete