Sunday, August 22, 2010

Eastern Blooms

Onto the E stamps. I only have 3 current E stamp sets. The first is this one, Eastern Blooms, seen on page 112 in the 10-11 Idea Book and Catalog. It has 5 stamps in the set and I have used it for card classes in the past. I love the look of this Cherry tree stem. And just look at the new basic pearl jewels I added to the flowers. I almost missed these new babies in the catalog. I did not see them until I had been through the catalog at least a dozen times. Then I saw them on someone else's blog and said, Wow! Does SU have these? Sure enough, on page 188, and they come in rhinestones and pearls for only $4.95 for 150 of these adhesive backed jewels!

I embossed my Whisper White and then used a sponge to add the Pink Pirouette to the embossed images. I used a scalloped oval for the focal point and the sentiment is stamped in Early Expresso from the Elements of Style set.

2 comments:

  1. The pearls really raise this card to a higher level! I love the colors you used on it. The card is so pretty!
    Sue aka The Soggy Stamper

    ReplyDelete