Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Catalog Revealed Today!


Yes, the much anticipated new Stampin' Up! catalog is available today. I had a great open house event and we made some fun things. I did it all on a patriotic theme since the 4th is only a couple of days away.

Remember where I was this time last year? I was in Kennestone Hospital with atrial fibrillation of the heart. My good friend Millie had to step in for me to do my Open House. I am so thankful that that has not happened to me again. I follow up with the cardiologist again tomorrow. I still think it was a fluke!

Anyway, if you could not get by today for your catalog, call me or email me and lets find a time to get together. The catalog is great and I will still let you play the Scavenger Hunt for great prizes.
I am showing the cake I made for this event today. Check back over the next few days to see the things we made and some 4th of July artwork that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment