Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas in Our Hearts - 2


Here is the 2nd installment of the monthly Christmas in our Hearts posting. It's only 10 months away! Auggh! You say. Are you crazy? Maybe! You tell me. I love Christmas and all the doings that go along with it. I love making and sending out my cards and getting in touch with old friends, neighbors and loved ones. What better way than with a heartfelt, handmade card!


This is another Artisan Award winners card.




Stamps:
Four the Holidays
Ink:
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper
Real Red card stock
Sahara Sand card stock
Whisper White card stock
Holiday Lounge Designer Series paper
Accessories:
Mistletoe Ribbon Originals
Linen thread
Latte Designer buttons
Playground Designer buttons
Stampin' Dimensionals
My Way punch
1/2" Circle punch
Sanding blocks
Sizzix Big Shot
Join in the Cheer Sizzlits Decorative Strip die
Lots of Tags Sizzlits die set

No comments:

Post a Comment