Monday, February 22, 2010

Butterfly Card


Well with all the cold days and nights we had in January we finally had a great warm (60's) weekend. I could hardly wait to get outdoors and do some yard work. I was cleaning up when I noted that the hose was leaking at the faucet. I thought,"This cannot be good." Boy was I right, the hose was leaking into my basement workshop! Augh! I don't know how much stuff I lost as the clean-up will be ongoing for a week or 2.

All this to say, I will be blogging using samples from Stampin' Up! and other talented demo's. I hope you will enjoy and be kind to me while I share the works of others.

1 comment:

  1. Love these butterflies!! If you want me to come over adn help one Thursday night for an hour or so I am willing, just say the word!

    ReplyDelete