Monday, January 18, 2010

Vintage Vogue box



I love the Vintage look especially the more Vintage I become! Actually, I have always been drawn to antiques and old stuff. So, this new set called Vintage Vogue was one of the first things on my order from the new Occasions mini. I also got the matching wheel to go with it. Today I am showing the 1st project I made using it. I used Very Vanilla to make this great little box. I wheeled it using the Vintage wheel and Ballet Blue ink. Then I pulled out my handy Color Wheel to decide what colors I wanted to use to go with it. It called for chocolate chip and Cameo Coral. So here it is. I added a little library clip, some rhinestones and the ribbon for embellishments.

If you like this project, this is one that we will be making at my next $15 Hostess club. Come join the fun and get FREE Sale-a-Bration products. My next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 2nd at 7 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment