Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Day 7


Today I am sharing a Christmas countdown I made for the kids. I wanted something cute but no chocolate. Despite my firm belief in chocolate being good for the soul and whatever ails you, my granddaughter does not like it! So, being thrifty I used some designer papers from last year that I had hoarded all year. The main piece measures 8 1/2 x 8 1/2. I then added a layer that is 8 x 8. The next piece (green) is 7 1/4" tall by 8 (before scalloped). If you do not scallop, just cut square.

I printed the numbers and saying from the computer. At the bottom I used some more of my saved/hoarded snowflakes from last year. I then used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes and add ribbon to hang. The extra numbers are in a pocket on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment